Are you still going to run away? No, not anymore. He loved her to the point of paranoia, a compulsion that penetrated his bones and was impossible to cure. Babe, you can only smile at me. Babe, Ill get you everything you like. After getting revived, Qin Shus eyes were as bright as snow and she had high intelligence. She held on to her handsome and rich husband, refusing to let go, devoting herself to protecting and pampering him. She worked hard to become stronger so that she could stand shoulder to shoulder with him. Before her revival, Qin Shu believed the words of her younger sister. She hated him, blamed him, and devised a thousand ways to run away from him. Yet, he loved her deeply, pampered her with all his heart, and allowed her to behave atrociously.
- Chapter 161: FuTingyu Smiled yesterday
- Chapter 158: Sir, This is a Coincidence 2 days ago
- Chapter 157: Lost Your Mind 2 days ago
- Chapter 156: So Its Because of "Hubby" 4 days ago
- Chapter 155: The Longing to Become Stronger 4 days ago
- Chapter 154: Sir Suddenly Came In 5 days ago
- Chapter 152: Caught Red-handed 6 days ago